Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Welcome! Benvenuti

Welcome to my new blog . I hope to fill this space with lots of personal development articles that will help you live your life with balance and simplicity. Many of my posts will be based on techniques that I have learned through my 20 years of teaching psychology, but I will also include the tips that promote well-being, based on lifestyle tips of the Bel Paese. There are so many wonderful, effective ways to live well in these tough economic times. Ways to reduce stress, save money, and become more focused and skilled in the face of our challenges. This blog is meant to be educational, it is not psychotherapy. As a life coach and personal development consultant I hope to present information that will help you to be all you were meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment